29/04/2019 – 100 mBCH note released with Roger Ver as the face
About the 100 mBCH note
- Bitcoin Cash can now be purchased as physical notes in the 100 mBCH denomination.
- These notes come pre-loaded with 100 mBCH (or 0.1 BCH) per note (worth approx USD $26 as of this article).
- The note has Roger Ver as its face as a commemoration for his service to Bitcoin Cash.
- The initial release version is 0.1.0 (or 100mbch-v0.1.0).
- Collector notes are available with the note manufacture number between #1 and #99.
- The 100 mBCH note has several differences to the previously released 1 mBCH note, including:
- a golden color, as opposed to the standard orange.
- paper that is heavier, denser, far more durable, and has a slight transparency.
- the private key placed in the center of the note, as opposed to the right side.
- enhanced security with a larger tamper seal protecting the private key.
- the face of the note (Roger Ver) being placed to the right of the note, as opposed to the center.
- a longer length dimension.
- slightly thicker white border spacing.
- several of the design features both on the back and front of the note, although the overall design theme remains relatively unchanged.
About BCH notes in general
- Bitcoin Cash Notes are BCH preloaded paper wallets that look and feel like real money.
- Each note contains Bitcoin Cash equal to the amount printed as its face value.
- A private key has been encapsulated in each note underneath a tamper-evident seal, giving you access to the Bitcoin Cash at any time.
- Bitcoin Cash Notes are great for tipping, gifting, or simply enjoying them yourself.
- Collector notes are also available with the low note manufacture numbers between #1 and #99.
- Bitcoin Cash Notes can be purchased direct at bitcoincashnotes.com
- Global Notes Pty Ltd (based in Melbourne, Australia) is the manufacturer of Bitcoin Cash Notes and operator of bitcoincashnotes.com
- Global Notes is a social enterprise that is focussed on bringing economic freedom to the unbanked billions of people in the world.
For more information visit:
- Our website
- A previous Bitcoin.com article