14/06/2019 – non-loaded 50 mBCH polymer note released with Amaury Séchet as the face
About the 50 mBCH note
- These notes are non-loaded. All notes sold by bitcoincashnotes.com are now non-loaded!
- Available for worldwide sale! As with all notes from bitcoincashnotes.com.
- The note has Amaury Séchet as its face as an honor for his service to Bitcoin Cash.
- It is a polymer note. All notes sold by bitcoincashnotes.com are now polymer!
- The initial release version is 1.0.0 (or 50mbch-v1.0.0).
- The 50 mBCH note has several differences to the previously released 100 mBCH note, including:
- navy blue color.
- polymer media that is heavier, denser, far more durable and secure.
- private key minor changes including fine-print that is slightly larger.
- a slightly shorter length dimension.
- several of the design features both on the back and front of the note, although the overall design theme remains relatively unchanged.
About BCH notes in general
- Bitcoin Cash Notes are BCH non-loaded paper wallets that look like real money.
- A private key has been encapsulated in each note underneath a tamper-evident seal, which corresponds to the public address printed on the note.
- Bitcoin Cash Notes can be loaded for tipping, gifting, or simply enjoying them yourself.
- Bitcoin Cash Notes can be purchased direct at bitcoincashnotes.com
- Global Notes Pty Ltd (based in Melbourne, Australia) is the manufacturer of Bitcoin Cash Notes and operator of bitcoincashnotes.com
- Global Notes is a social enterprise that is focused on bringing economic freedom to the unbanked billions of people in the world.
For more information visit:
- Our website
- A previous Bitcoin.com article