TERMS AND CONDITIONS | GLOBAL NOTES PTY LTD
As of the 7th of July, 2019
Note Disclaimer (as it appears on our current notes)
WARNING: Please exercise caution as the Note has limited safeguards and various potential failure points. The Issuer (Global Notes Pty Ltd) confirms that when the Note left its possession: a) A non-deterministic private key was recorded beneath the tamper-evident seal; b) No cryptocurrency was associated with the private key, despite the face value of the Note; c) The public address printed on the Note corresponded to the private key; and d) Any copies of the private key made e.g. for manufacturing purpose, were destroyed. Notwithstanding, the Issuer does not accept any liability to any person for anything that has happened in relation to the Note, the public address or the private key, regardless of the timing or nature of the fault or cause. Moreover, the person imaged on the Note is not related to the Issuer and is displayed only for honorary (historical on the 1mBCH note) purpose.
Sales and fulfillment
- We (Global Notes Pty Ltd) will not accept payment in any way shape or form other than through our official channels (bitcoincashnotes.com and OpenBazaar PeerID: QmeKGjuYhK8S23L3X3KLxF3ojTWor9GrVaJMGrfzxzoeQB).
- You acknowledge that a sale made with us is for regulatory purposes to have occurred in Victoria, Australia (the registered location of Global Notes Pty Ltd).
- You make assurance that you are complying with your local laws and are legally allowed to order and receive our products. We will not be liable to you for any damages as a result of your failure to abide by your local laws.
- You represent that you are authorised to use the payment method that you provided and that any payment information you provide is true and accurate.
- You acknowledge that you are above the age of 18.
- Product prices and availability are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- All payments currently must be made in Bitcoin Cash. We only monitor and recognize the BCH-ABC chain.
- If you inadvertently send us any cryptocurrency that we do not support, we may not be able to recover the funds for you and you agree that we are not liable for your losses. If we are able to recover your funds, you will receive a penalty cost at our discretion should you claim them.
- We attempt to display product images accurately but we cannot guarantee that the image you see on your device screen or monitor will exactly match.
- Images associated with a product item are examples that are only meant to serve as a guide. The product ordered can and will differ from the image supplied e.g. the note id and version may differ. To receive an accurate description of the product, read the product description.
- Any of our notes for sale may have been used in our photoshoots or videoshoots as a prop or model for the sale of the note itself, or for broader business marketing and promotional purposes. We retain the right to continue using these images.
- Note version/id on the notes supplied in any purchase will be sent at our discretion, unless specifically agreed upon prior to purchase.
- The note id does correlate with the order of manufacture, however this is not a perfect correlation for various practical reasons, such as parallel production and reprints.
- Products purchased are not eligible for return, unless otherwise provided by Australian law, or our acceptance of return.
- We may refuse or reject any order at any time and without reason, refunding you any payment you have paid for that order.
- Any refunds provided as a consequence of your mistake may incur penalty costs that are set at our discretion and deducted from the refund.
- We are not liable for any delays, losses, theft, damages or integrity breaches that occur to the product during or after its delivery to you.
- Our shopping cart supports zero confirmation transactions (0-conf), whereby it detects if a transaction has landed in the mempool for a successful order. If prior to the dispatch of your order, a double-spend of your transaction inputs is detected, or if the transaction does not make it into a block, or if a blockchain reorganization results in a loss of your transaction, or if any other technical or malicious event occurs whereby we cannot access the transaction funds, we reserve the right cancel the order without refund.
- During checkout, we automatically subscribe your name and email address to our mailing list for occasional updates. If you choose not to be subscribed, please add an explicit note in the appropriate checkout form provided e.g. “No subscribe”.
- We reserve the right to bundle orders from the same purchaser into single packaged deliveries where possible. Doing so will not automatically entitle the purchaser to any discounts or refunds on delivery costs.
- We endeavour to dispatch orders in a timely manner, however delays can occur and you will only be entitled to a refund if the dispatch of your order has not occurred within 20 business days from the time of order – this does not include orders that include backordered products.
- If an estimated time of dispatch had been indicated for your order, then you will only be entitled to a refund if the dispatch of your order has not occurred within 20 business days from the estimated time of dispatch for the product with the latest time – this does not include orders that include backordered products.
- For orders that include one or more backordered products: 1) We reserve the right to cancel the order if we feel that the order cannot be fulfilled. 2) We may provide a different product version for the backordered product as to the one explicitly ordered. 3) We reserve the right and discretion to take as long as needed to fulfill the order. 4) The entire order will not be dispatched until all of the backordered products are available and in stock.
- We collect and retain data that you provide to us indirectly through navigating our website or directly through making a purchase or enquiry. We do not share any user identifiable data, or any data in a form that can be used to identify a user. However, we will share user identities and associated data in compliance with any requests made from official law enforcement agencies to counter money laundering and/or terrorism financing activities.
- We may change the Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice.
- All intellectual property rights over our notes (past, present and future) are reserved by us, this includes but is not limited to the copyright, design, technology and innovation that is specific to our notes.
- We strive to publish information accurately, update our website regularly, and correct errors when discovered. However, any of the content on this website may be incorrect or out of date at any given time.
- We make changes to our website at any time, including to product prices, specifications, offers, availability etc. Moreover, we do not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of information available on our website.
- We work hard to ensure the integrity of website and products, however the potential for errors, faults and security breaches are ever present. We will not be held liable to any losses/damages associated with such errors, faults and security breaches or the like.
- We make no warranties, guarantees, or conditions, including for merchant-ability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title, or non-infringement.
- We will not accept any liability for anything that may have occurred as a consequence any information, advice, recommendations or references provided by us. You should use your own inquiries to make balanced and informed decisions.
- Victorian (Australian) law governs the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions for their breach, regardless of conflict of laws principles.